Timmy's Big Chance

Hello everybody,
I am having a gallery show! Yay!

It is at the: MY MIND GALLERY 42 Begbie Street
in New Westminster, B. C.
The gallery is in the historic hotel, Arundel Mansion
contact : www.arundelmansion.com there is a map
I am only here for 2 weeks :April 15 to 31
open for these 2 weeks 1pm to 6ish EVERYDAY
Please come and see my show of new works (and quite a lot of old works that nobody has seen before).
I am sure you will enjoy the humour and pathos and colour and themes and general fantasticness of a world famous ( in my own mind,that is) artist's view of the world.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Words can't convey the beauty of your paintings but love, light, colour and whimsy are some of the qualities that come to mind. Some of your works are of a dramatically different style and remind me of the futurism and motion of Giacomo Balla (exhibited at VAG in the 80s). I remember you fondly as our high school art teacher (many years ago) and am pleased to see you continue to share your gift. I'm too far away to make it to your gallery opening and hope that it is well attended.