Mindscapes

Water's Edge



Trout Quintet







Word









Yat Loong









You Get a Line












Tree 1









Tree 2











Tree 3












Tree 4 & 5
















Midnight Swimm







Noble Savage






Police Line Do Not Cross















Riddle Me This









Seashore









Golden Mean









Kirin








Locks of Gold









Love







Midnight Swim










Entering the Meadow










Every Square Inch







Every Which Way







Fischtanz









For Sale





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your paintings are fantastic. I'm glad I stopped by here to take a look. I especially like that you did one on the golden mean, as I did some art pieces, performance installations, and even a house plan based on the golden mean when I was in college, o so many years ago.
It was nice to meet you at James Whiteside Elementary and it was a treat to listen to you guys play while I was painting my eagle.
Tiana
www.tianakaczor.com